Our Present a-peek into our Future

Last Sat at food market, I chatted with 4 seniors in the late 60s to early 70s.  

From their mannerism n speaking, one can tell that they are well educated and held important roles before their retirement. Two were seen with walking stick, with one suffering from Parkinson.

From web search, I noted that one was a ex-Director in a MNC.

My takeaway:

1. 70-yo age tier may reveal our chance of longevity, mobility & mental health state.

2. We still have 10-years to work on it.

3. Do we mind having online public traces of ourselves ?

We took a group photo. One of them requested me not to post onto online media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children

AIA 20yr endowment payout at 6.6%, can trust?