Paradox of a Long Life

Paradox of Long Life

1. I want to live till age 100 and still not a burden to my children who will be in their late 60s.

2. My money still keeps growing.  I still hold on to them; so that for money sake, my children will still visit me.

3. Even my old friends will be long gone, I will still be loved, wanted and have good company.

4. I still have money for my expenses, not worried about inflation, high cost & medical care & bills; Certainly no need to burden my children.

5. I stay healthy. I do my regular and mental exercises and watch my diet; sickness will depart from me.

6. My spouse and children will always be by my side.


~~~~~~

Why paradoxical? 

1. Is long life surely me?

2. Will my money still of worth at age 100?

3. Will anyone still bother with an old old man ?

4. Who can be sure money enough and can last ?

5. Will staying healthy sure to keep sickness away ?

6. Hope and pray for your spouse and children.

~~~~~

I always hope that I am the Last Sandwiched Generation; not relying on my children; and not being a burden to my children; financially and physically.

But I realised that it is impossible to stay the Last Sandwiched Generation; especially when at old old age.


~~

There is a book on Longevity Paradox;

The Longevity Paradox explores ways to live a longer, healthier life and “die young” as a senior, instead of having to go through illnesses.

https://fourminutebooks.com/the-longevity-paradox-summary/#:~:text=1%2DSentence%2DSummary%3A%20The,heart%20surgeon%20Steven%20Grundy%20suggests


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children