Too much Food Choices. Headache

I had my late dinner yesterday at IMM, thinking it was still open; but most food shops have closed for the day; except for noodle shops & MacDonalds.

Wonder if anyone faced my makan dilemma; to choose:

1. A plate of standard dumpling wanton noodle, nett $10.50 dine-in, or

2. A Pontian wanton noodle $5, Mac Apple pie $1.70, choco-cone: $1.20, Teh-O: $1.80; nett $9.70.

Guess which one I chose? And which you would choose ?

On my way back, glad to meet Ah Loo and family walking in the Park.  His hair has grown.

Some sharing: Think city living offers so much food choices that we become more picky.

For someone who shared his trip in Yunnan high mountains then, where choices were limited to only bread and buns for breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children