Parent topup to children CPF

I realised that this was Mr CPF Loo's sharing with FM93.8 on building up Child's CPF SA.

Annually CPF will publish a Table showing CPF Regrossed Balance tabulating for various ages and their corresponding Balance in CPF.

Regrossed Balance in 2022, only 30 children have more than $300k ~ $400k in their CPF. Let me try extract this table, as attached.

I was thinking if this was real. I checked my SA topup for my children; now in their mid-20s.

To-date their SA is more than $110k; projected to achieve $600k+ at their age 65.

Thinking back, CPF only started a "Others" category in year 2015 to allow topup for our children; that was when when they were in Secondary schools.

And they don't even have Nric to register for CPF Login Account yet !!  Everything is hardcopy then, include bringing their Birth Certs to CPFB Branch to do the transactions for first topup.

So from 2015 to 2023, 9 years of topup to reach their present SA $110k+ in Jan 2024.

For my case, it is just myself topping up to 2 children.  

Topping up one kid's SA would be a breeze.

~~~~

Having knowledge is one. As parents, one needs $$ firepower, believe in CPF and a heart to give.


https://www.moneyfm893.sg/whats-on/how-to-make-your-baby-a-millionaire-using-cpf/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children