Keep our teeth intact

 Sharing on Teeth & oral hygiene

1. This week I met with few Seniors in their 70s & 80.  All are still able to walk without aid.

2. Particularly two of them already have full lower mouth dentures. One was candidly showing me his food cutter in case that he had to eat hard meat.

3. It seems like lower teeth decay first. 

4. One has to floss our teeth regularly to remove plaques. At least half-yearly regular visit to dentist is required too for cavities, cleaning and oral checks.

5. I used to have my dental in Singapore. But now my dental appointments are in Bkt Indah Dental Clinic. The cost is 1/3 cost of that in SG.

~~~~

6. Lol. I had an ex-colleague, 60yo then, whose teeth is always seen with full of plaque. Each time I speak to him, somehow I would be looking at his teeth. As I did not know him well, I held my comment.

7. Inevitably after a few years, I saw that he had lost two front lower teeth.

Dental Plaque

Dental plaque is a sticky film that forms on your teeth. Everyone gets plaque. But it’s important to remove it through regular dental cleanings and daily brushing and flossing. Left on your teeth, plaque can lead to cavities, gingivitis and other oral health conditions. (Not I say one).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children