Health is better Wealth

Just sharing on Personal Health charting

Some people keep full record of the wealth and networth charting.

For me, I keep a full record of 25-year personal health screening record of ~57 parameters tally; since 1998 to 2023.

I would tabulate them, make diet adjustment to keep their numbers within baseline.

In that way, my health numbers (cholesterol count, key organs numbers, blood and urine numbers) are regulated. 

So far, from my 2023 health record to-date, I am able to keep these numbers to match my age 34 yo body health numbers.

Many of my cohorts suffer from some conditions of diabetes, high blood pressure, bad cholesterol issues, some already on stents. 

Putting aside hereditary cases, one can actually regulate through your dieting and regular exercises.

~~~~~~

For me, I started my jogging regiment since 2011 when I realised that my LDL cholesterol numbers had exceeded its nominal ranges.  

Over the past 10-years, I pick my jogging, starting from 1.5km to completing 4 x full marathons and 12 half marathons.   

Today my weekly jog takes about 8km, which includes inclined slope training. 

Just run, drink enough water, eat lean meat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children