Paynow using nric

 Just sharing on Paynow.


Usually we use Paynow by keying Recipient phone number to pay.

But when institution uses Paynow to pay "us", they pay by keying Recipient Nric number to receive.  

If your Paynow setup did not register your Nric link to Paynow, you won't be able to receive the money from the Institution.

In summary, use online to add your Nric in your Paynow Profile Setting.  Only then, we can receive by "Nric way of Paynow" instead of Phone number.

----‐

Why I learn it?  

Recently one of my policies has matured, Ntuc Income was unable to send my Matured Sum through Paynow to me; because I didn't setup to register my Nric with my bank Paynow.

With this Matured sum adds to my annuity yearly payout.

My passive income (from "Endowment Tap") is guaranteed sum of $67k + $3k p.a. from my leveraged endowment for this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children