Wealth Whisper

 My reflection learnt from last year:

1. Whisper your boast;  Whisper your health;

Lest the Devil be envious of it.

2.  Watch where your treasures be, there your heart will be also.

3. Hold on to your loved ones; that they will know your care.

4. Be content with all you have; then you will find His joy and blessing.

5.  Healthy Lifestyle does not guarantee good Mental capacity.

6.   Watch your Health and it will watch yours too.

7.  Don't overwork Health; Lest it will overdo you.

8. Learn to be a gardener; you will see Nature around you.  Others will see nature in you.

9.  Water is my best medicine.  Rest, my generator. And toilet, my doctor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children