Car park lot fight. You won ?

 Happy Sonday Carpark joke


Scene 1: 2 cars fight over a parking lot.
(Witnessed today)
a. Woman in early 50s got out of car: "I came first, you get out of the Lot."
b. Old man sheepishly exit from the half-entered Lot.

Scene 2: 2 cars fight over a parking lot. (My encounter 20-years ago)
a. Young man in his 30s said: "I came first. You get out of the Lot."
b. Older man with his wife: "Sorry sorry, 我无耻的,我下流. (I am despicable)"
c. Young man walked away angrily.

Scene 3: 2 cars fight over a parking lot. (My encounter 10-years ago)
a. Young man's car happened to arrive at the just-emptied lot, but another old man snatched it.
b. Old man car was at right turn far distance insisted, rushed in & took the lot: "I waited for 30min, this lot is mine. You just came. You wait."
c. Both created a scene for 20s, before another car exit the lot near them.

Scene 4: 2 cars fighting for a lot. (My encounter 10-years ago)
a. Young man came from opposite traffic to take the lot.
b. Older man snatched the lot and said: "You are against the traffic."
c. Young man gave in.

~~~

If you were the one who lost the Lot-fight, how would you react?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children