Slaving in the World

 Someone in chat asked on how best optimise his cash on buying into T-bills; and minimise his effort to monitor.


I thought was no-brainer; it has by left and by right implications:

Option 1. Easiest is lump sum into T-bills, easier to admin. Then renew in 6mth- or 12mth- bill

Option 2: Build-down and do DCA for T-bills; as by averaging, we will dollar average the T-bill auction price.

By left answer:
"watch your thought on the "Love of money".  Meaningless, absolutely meaningless.

~~~~

Sharing on being slaved in the world

Yesterday I spoke to a colleague; asking why he didnt reply to my whatsapp, sent last week ? 

His answer was that he read it but too busy to reply.  Upon further asking, his large home aquarium of 1000 fishes, half died of bacterium.  He had to clean up the mess; now the aquarium health is in control.

It makes me wonder, if I were the one who were too caught up and slaved by technology.

~~~~

Find a hobby, spend our time wisely.

By the way, my colleague also shared on his other pasttime on small dog.  It seems like I/maybe we need to watch our priority of life and use of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children