You can run betterer than me?

 I free-free extracted some runs from past few months of May- early Jul 23.  My observation from this data extraction:

1. It seems that I am now not able to clock 7+min/km which I used to in early 50s, before Covid.  The extra ~10-year reduces my allowable max heartbeats by ~10beats/min.

2. And be it 5km or 13km, my pace now is fairly consistent at 9+min/km.

3. I am pacing myself not to exceed my max heartbeat of 161 beats/min.  In so doing, 7~8min/km was things of the past.

4. Even if I can achieve 7~8min/km, it will be at my expenses of doing a worthiness stress test on my heart.

5. At age 59, I need to be mindful not to run like a 40-yo, even if I can still clock 7+min/km.

But I need to add that my runs timing included a few traffic road stop/waiting-time.

My next longer run would be the StdChart full-Marathon on Dec 23.  But let's hope that I can stil complete within the 7.5 h cut-off time; my 5th full marathon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children