Malaysian endowment? I also bought

you know lah.  I also got Malaysian endowment too with TM 20-year policy;

1. Tokio Marine 20-year endowment bought with MY bank
Total premiums paid: RM300k, guaranteed yearly.  I also got Malaysian endowment too with TM 20-year policy;

1. Tokio Marine 20-year endowment bought in MY bank
Total premiums paid: RM300k, guaranteed yearly payout of RM10.5k for next 19 years.  On Year 20, get back maturity amount sum: RM300k+. 

2. The policy fund performance Benefit Illustration (BI) is illustrated at 5.5% and 8%.  Unbelievable but that roughly matched EPF at 5.35% @2023.

3. The Policy is transparent; it shows you:
- how much premium used for rider coverage,
- its death & TPD payout grows to x1.5
- it's agent fees n charges

4. To maximise return, one should reduce premiums used for rider protection; in this case, use your children as Policy Assured; this is to keep rider premiums as low as possible to max investment return to the policy which we pay.

5. I can also make partial cash withdrawal, (not policy loan which incurs high interest), without surrendering my policy.

~~~

6. How I use this endowment?
I can use the annual cashback to fund my yearly MY condo maintenance fees; for next 40-years & more ! (The MY condo maintenance is low at RM2.5k ~ RM4k p.a., depend on States & devt). 

(All cash guaranteed at RM10.5k x 18 + RM105k) + projected non-guaranteed: RM200k+.

This reduces the burden to my children.  Also when I retire, this MY annual cashback of RM10.5k will pay for my condo maintenance.

~~~

7. Saving in Premiums paid in RM conversion
Interesting, was that I did my DCA 5 x RM60K premium payment over 5-years.  Now RM-S$ forex rate: 3.45:1
(I gain forex favour over these 5 years premium payment.)

My final 5th year premium payment in this Oct 2023. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children