My endowments: steady passive income

How my Endowments provide me with a steady stream of passive income which augment by CPFLife and CPF interest payouts.

RESALE ENDOWMENTS
I had built up 10 Resale endowments, total premiums expected to invest ~$300k since 2020, bulk of premiums are paid within a span of 4-years. Total projected maturity payouts is $410k, (as I also reinvested the Cashbacks @~3% annually into the policies).  

When you buy the traded insurance, you need to choose properly. Because I DCA buys these traded insurance, I have built up some relationships with the few Agents whom can help eye-ball and tailor to my needs.

~~~~

NEW ENDOWMENTS
On top of these 10 layered Resale endowment, maybe more to be bought,  I have also another lot of 9 new endowments bought from 2011 to 2021 (bought directly from various Insurers).  My last final annual payment is Oct 2023.  This "new endowment Tap" will pay me another source of passive income for retirement, in addition to my Resale Endowment payouts.

~

To-date, I have 19 endowments.   All these payouts have started.  Since 2022, my annual passive income from these endowments:

2022: $40k p.a. (from 4 policies)
2023: $70k p.a. (from 5 policies)
2024 onwards: expected $30k ~ $40k p.a. till age 85.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children