Can Jonker Street uncle retire with S$500 p.m.

Someone asked me if Outram Park uncles can retire with $500 per month.


I would say likely enough. 🤷‍♂️

Another chipped in: $500 per month for Jonker Street uncles, I am sure more than enough one.

Yet another says: "Poor in wealthy Nation can be a wealthy in poor Nation?"

~~~

So I check for Jonker uncle singly monthly expenses:

S$500×3.4 = RM1700 p.m.
Medical: free
Home maint/rental: RM800
Car maint = RM200

Remaining bal: RM1700 - RM800 - RM200 = RM700 for meal.

RM700 ÷30 days = RM23 daily for meal. Maybe got chance?  But believe me, their locals can survive by roadside make-shift hawker food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children