Why Ferrari?

Why Mr Ferrari? 

Not my Christian name certainly. 

Ferrari is conveniently derived to my approach to saving through layers of endowment policies, unknowingly, into a "Endowment Tap" that gives me a Ferrari-worth of premium and its payouts for my retirement.

~~~~ 

I had developed some PowerPoint slides to illustrate "My Ferrari Story".

Some listened and got inspired.

Some listened and got disappointed.

Some listened and got critical.

One walked away half-way through my sharing; this number and the way to save so big a number is too impossible for him. That was what his colleague shared with me. This guy in his mid-30s barely earn $3000 a month.

But the colleague stayed and learned a way to getting more out of his CPF as he enquired and spoke with me.

He is my cohort; age 59 this year and not earning much as a xxxxxx.

~~~~

We are here to share and learn from one another.  

Not to teach but to grow as we age healthily and retire comfortably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children