Endowment Tap, "not Trap"

Anyone wants to build up a "Endowment Tap" for Retirement Passive Income?

Me! But how?  

People say Endowment payout will not be even better than interest earned with our CPF Ordinary Account which earns annual 2.5% interest rate.

Some would say better to invest in high dividends paying stocks and Reits.

Others swear by Property or Commercial Property investment to collect steady flow of rental income.

I would say why not invest in all?  Er... if you have all the monies.

--------

Tenures
My Endowment investing journey approach is nibbles in multiple small bites, accumulating new and resale endowments and paying up premiums regularly over 10-years, since 2011.

Premium Types
To date, I have accumulated 16 endowments; of different types from various insurers, local and f foreign; leveraged or through single or limited pay premiums.

Total premiums invested
To-date, I have built up a tidy sum of $700K premiums; bulk of them had already been fully paid.

My fruits - Payouts
After 10-years from 2011 to 2021, I begin to enjoy my maturity payouts from last year till 28 years later.  

Want to know my payout for lifetime and bequest sum? 
Shi....

My total premiums paid as at Sep 2023 was about $700k !! over 12 years from age 47 to age 59.

Want make a guess? 

(wealth whisper.  Hint: many would have retired happily with this monthly payout... easily).

Don't play play.
Nibbling a 春天来。

Comments

  1. Total Premium (~$600k). Total payout (from start to endlife) collected: $1,600K. IRR: 2.9% over 36 years. Nibbling to build up. Can lah?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children