Journey into stocks trading

In our earlier years of investment. We buy Genting, high dividends stocks, high active volume stock.  We also try to do hits and runs, CFD, Forex, GLC stocks, Malaysian CLOB stock and Indon IPOs.

Many got burned, ended losing money. We regretted.

These days we thought that we are smarter, hopefully smarter; managed to have stable dividends, exciting stock trading gains.  

But if only we have a crystal ball in hand.  Just hope what we did is correct.

These days, I mainly buy top few bank stocks, at fairly low depressed prices.   Asean banks which also give good dividends at fairly low share prices.

Esp. covid crisis, it gave good opportunity for warchest buys.

This year, my "bank stock approach" didn't disappoint me.  

With my experience, I won't believe into buy and hold for US stocks; worse at its historical high prices and do DCA. I can't imagine offshore S&P500 with no/little dividend and dividend eaten by high 30% tax.  But I still trade into few US stocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children