Better pay to keep fit

 Just sharing ... on thankfulness.

It is a rainy day this morning.  As my car leaves the carpark, I saw an old man in singlet on his small mobility vehicle exiting the carpark in front.

It might seem a pitiful sight seeing him caught on the road as he manoeuvred this way home.

Technology has improved our lives so much that our old folks are no longer inhibited to stay at home; but empowered to be mobile to move around in their daily lives.

~~~

During those half-marathon days in my late 40s, I remembered encountering a malay man running on two prosthetic legs.  I would cheer him on. Perhaps it was the same man for I saw them twice before.  

I could also see old aunties in their late 60s running alongside with me.

In full-marathon races, I could see men in full spiderman or superman costumes or malay women in full tudung covers.

My recent longer distance run was a virtual AHM22;  hopefully to pick up these actual races again after Covid Pandemic.

To keep fit and to enjoy the races.  Some people call it "pay to suffer".  I would say "better pay to keep fit".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consideration for MY property Purchase

Can retire with $1k monthly? got bluff me?

Buying insurance for Children